China Work visa (Z Visa) is issued to those who have obtained employment permit and intend to work in China. A Chinese government issued working permit or employment license is required. Z visa is usually issued for one entry with duration of stay of 20 (means to be determined). Holder of Z visa should enter China within 90 days after visa is issued and must register at local public security bureau within 30 days of arrival, where the China Residence Permit will be issued to replace Z visa to allow multiple entry for one year. In order to apply for China Z Visa.
China Work Visa (also called Z visa or residence permit now) is issued to an alien who comes to China for a post or employment, commercial performance or academic exchanges.
To obtain a work visa from overseas Chinese consulates or visa office in Hong Kong, you are required to provide two basic documents: an Alien Employment License and a Z visa Invitation letter (or called Z visa notification form, Z visa notice). Most of Chinese consulates require original copies of the two documents, in addition to those two documents, a medical examination report could also be required in certain countries.
Paperwork list of China Z visa, Work Permit and Residence Permit services
First time Apply for 1 Year Work Permit and Residence Permit with your employer:
1. Passport with valid visa.
2. Resume or C.V. (in English or Chinese is ok) .
3. Registration Form Of Temporary Residence (up to date).
4. Copy of Bachelor degree or higher.
5. Reference letters in original from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (after graduated) in your current field and position.
6. Employment Contract (oversea assignment contract also works) .
7. Copy of the company Business License.
8. Copy of the company Enterprise Code License.
9. Copy of the company Approval Certificate (only for foreign investment company).
10. Health Certificate.
11. 5 Passport Photographs (size 4.5cm*3.5cm).
Normal Service takes: 30 Working Days