China Business M visa is Issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities on behalf of a business. It is usually issued for up to 60 days stay per visit and multiple entry valid up to 10 years for passport holder, while it is usually issued up to 60 days stay per visit but only for single or double entry valid for 3 or 6 months for passport holder. 10 years visa is not guaranteed. Chinese Consulate may issue you a visa with limited entry, shorter duration and validity at their discretion. In order to apply for China Business M Visa, please prepare and send in your application according to the detail requirement explained below.
Chinese Business or we can called Commerce & Trade (M) Visa (before 1st Sept 2013, we called F visa) is issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities. (not including internship)
Start from Jan 2015, Chinese release a new rule (no.78 Rule), especially for foreigner who comes into China to finish a short term work (less than 90 days). In that rule, it determines which kind of situation count as a short term working (Z) and what situation count as a short term Commerce & Trade (M). Details below, please check it carefully, when you have an interview in the Chinese Embassy or China visa center, you have to give the proper answer relate to the visa type which you want to apply. Wrong answer will cause your case reject or delay:
Which situation count as a short term working (Z visa)?
1)Foreigner (Employed and assigned by a foreign enterprise) comes to Chinese Co-operation Company to finish some technical, scientific research, management or guidance job
2)Foreigner comes to Chinese sport club/organization to have a trial (including coach and athlete)
3)Foreigner comes to China for a film shooting (including advertisement film and documentary film)
4)Foreigner comes to China for a fashion show (including model).
5)Foreign performance (for commercial performance)
Which situation count as a business (M visa)?
1)Mechanical after sales team come to China to repair, install, maintain, remove, guidance, training (Apply M visa)
2)Bid Winner come to China to do the project guidance, supervision, checking (Apply M visa)
3)Foreigner from head office goes to branch, representative office to have some short term work (Apply M visa)
4)Foreigner comes to China to attend the sports event, including coach, athlete, team doctor, assistant etc. (Apply M visa)
Paperwork list for China M visa - business visa extension services
1. Passport with valid M visa (in green color) issued from outside of China.
2. 2 Passport Photographs (size 4.5cm*3.5cm).
3. Local Registration Form Of Temporary Residence( up to date ).
4. Copy of the company business license.
5. Copy of the company enterprise code license.
6. Company invitation letter to state you are the client of them -with official stamp.
7. Company assignment letter with official stamp to assign VisaInChina as a visa agent for your M visa extension(Print out and stamp it directly, don't modify).
8. Copy of the company official invitation letter (issued by government) which you used to apply your M visa in the Chinese Embassy/Consulate outside.